quarta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2012

Tomorrow


Tomorrow I will make a last tribute 
I really want to follow in peace 
Living in all its fullness 
The happiness you deserve
 
 

Tomorrow I will give you the final goodbye 
And I will open once the hand 
I will observe your fly rapt 
Free ... in search of his peace

 Tomorrow I'll honor 

Thanking you in every moment 
It was great while it lasted 
But our philosophies kept us apart

 Tomorrow I say goodbye now 

And you never go back to scribbling 
Just know that everything I did 
It's yours and nobody else

 Now I have a different philosophy 

I require another inspiration 
Scribbles are without anesthesia  
Who will be born with all the strength of my heart
 
 

But tomorrow you will come to honor
 
In a last scrawl 

And make clear the good that you want 
For everything in me was true ...

 (Nane-04/01/2012)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário